A map

Monday, May 17, 2010

Well it is now the morning and I still have nothing legitiment to type up but here we go. Sitting here at the school computers and just waiting to see how the day will go. Hopefully I won't have to do much in certain classes today since, it is so close to the end of the school year and there shouldn't be anything left to do. Saw one of those new ford fusion hybrids on my way to school and thought of how good the gas milage should be for one of those. They brag about being so fuel efficient but it varies from car to car. Although I would take a fusion over a prius, I just don't like how they look, even if they do have amazing gas milage. Well no one will probably read this far into my posts and I still am struggling to type anything for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment