A map

Monday, May 17, 2010

There was a food fight at my high school today and there are many suspensions and some seniors will not be able to walk with the class. It also seems that there are teachers that seem to not want to do any extra work to help out a couple students since it is the end of the school year. Good news is that I am coming into a sizable amount of money soon which will allow for me to pay off my car and have a little fun with my summer. Hopefully I can be done with this stupid school and the teachers that I despise for a long time so that I can relax. Although I will return on the request of teacher that I am on good terms with, so that I may be an example to younger students and show that you can be a success in the military. Many criticize me for joining the Navy but I am going to show that I am making a great choice in life by joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment