A map

Sunday, May 16, 2010

It is the last week of school and as a senior we get out of school earlier than the other grades and yet we still have to deal with getting homework and still having to worry about all of our graduation stuff. Close to being over the edge, sick of people and having to worry bout money, and my future and all this other junk that no one else will ever care about. No one will probably ever talk to me after high school so I mean whatever to friends and all that junk since everyone is going to disperse across the country. Classic rock is such a good way to change a mood. Suddenly I feel much better from just listening to some aerosmith. Anyways, life here I come with my fully automatic weapons, cannons, and rockets. I hope your ready because I am coming in blazing and going down in a blaze of glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment