A map

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I have no idea what to talk about but I have to do some blog posts for my class so yeah. I am so glad that I am almost done with High school and that I will be going to Germany for three weeks on a foreign exchange program. I'll enjoy it and then I get to have my graduation party and all such events shall also be enjoyable. Then this December I will be leaving this god forsaken city for basic training In the U.S. Navy. Hopefully I will be stationed on an aircraft carrier that is powered by nuclear reactors so that we can be environmentally friendly as we patrol the world to keep it safe. And for those critics out there, please do not disrespect our fine military, because it is not appreciated by those who are willing to defend your freedoms. Proud to be an American, I do hope that there are many others that are proud as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment