A map

Monday, May 17, 2010

I dislike writing and typing and having to deal with words in general. I wish I did not have to take an English class ever, i think it is the most boring type of class ever. I am glad to be away from all of the learning how to be proper with my writing. I will be glad when the only writing or typing I do is to fill out a report on items needed and problem that have been encountered. Hopefully I can design some kind of new form of transportation or something like that in which case I will only have to write up what my steps were. At least I admit that I suck at this type of thing and that I do not want to do it. Unfortunately I have to due to our school system and other like myself that are not strong with literature and such. Oh well, the end is near in 2012 we will all die from the apocalypse that is set to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment